Thursday, June 25, 2009

Can;t believe Melissa has graduated High School and getting ready for college. I am thinking of getting a part time job to help out.
Last week Melissa and I drove to Santa Clara to Dru and Johns's Seth came home from his mission, he looks and is doing great. Wayne and Michelle and family came we had a great time.
Wayne flew in on Wed. night John and Bubba picked him up in Vegas. Michelle and Dru took Tessa, Reagan, Melissa and I to see Annie at Tuachan outdoor theater Awesome. Thank You girls so much !!!!! I am defiantly a fan now. We did St. George church sights learned a lot about St. George. Sat. we went to Zions park had a wonderful time. Wed. I went to the temple and did the work for Nancy Carr, Awesome. The more I do and read the scriptures the more I know I have to do. I have also been doing indexing online, love it. Came home sunday to wonderful warm Yuma no place like home.
Thanks for all the love and prayers for Granny.

No comments: