Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I have been so busy I haven't posted in awhile. Melissa is loving college and doing well she got the ca job in the dorms next year which will help alot. Jeremy has been really sick you can read Ali's blog. He had received many priesthood blessings. Mama has been quite ill too acouple of bad weekends when she was out of her mind from meds but she is a little better. She lives with Marylou sickness brings a great change of life style for everyone involved. But we learn to give Christ like serviceand that truly changes our attitude for the good rely alot on the spirit. Love my children they are so compassionate and caring to each other. Will post new pics soon. Loving spring break with my grandchildren have had great visits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you, thank you fro all the Christ-like service you have given to us. I don't know what I would do right now if I didn't know Makenzie, Skyler, and Annie were OK. Thanks for everything!